Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Two Good Days Fishing

Its not often we get to go out and fish.  I have to say the idea of fishing is not appealing to me.  Sean loves to fish! We had a chance to take my dad's boat out for the day.  We only had Michael, Sean, & Jesse home that day.  A perfect fit in the boat.  Michael was not so sure about the whole fishing thing.  We all had the best time.  I am very proud to say that I caught the most fish.  They may not have been huge but they counted.  I am just a little competitive.  Turns out Michael had a great time & wants to go again.

 Jess had a great time.
Sean was too busy fishing.  He didn't have time for me to take his picture.  This fishing stuff is serious business.
 My Handsome Rob

The very next weekend we were able to take Cole, Kaitlyn, & Cooper.

 Rob won this weekend.  He caught 2 good sized ones.  As he was reeling it in Cooper yells Run Dad Run.  I don't know what he thought; he just thought he should really do something.  It was funny.

Kait had a big fish she was really struggling to get into the boat.  Just as it got off,  Rob caught this one. Kait claimed this fish as hers.
Cole had several bites but never got one.

These were two really fun family days!  I have to admit I really liked it as long as I didn't have to touch one or get it off the hook.  Looking forward to going again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment