Friday, June 14, 2013

Ranch Dressing Pop Anyone?

Mystery Pop Tasting Game

While Rob & I were at Pop's on Sean's field trip we came across these very interesting pop flavors.  I came up with the idea to have a taste testing game with the kids and see if they could guess the flavors.

Ranch Dressing, Peanut Butter, Peaches & Cream, Buffalo Wild Wing, Bacon, & Peanut Butter & Jelly


So we got little dixie cups and poured a little into 8 cups. 
 (Sometimes when I see things like this I realize how many of this there really are.)
We had sheets numbered 1-6 and no one could say anything until everyone had written their guess down.  It was shocking to say the least.  I didn't care for these at all. It was a fun night and now they can say they tasted the weirdest flavor pop we have ever heard of.

No comments:

Post a Comment