Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day to my Dad!


Happy Father's Day to my dad!

I am really lucky to have the chance to see my parent's often.  I like the fact they stop by to see us.  Sometimes I think he just stops by to see his granddog.  I love how the kids know you are going to tickle them as soon as you pull up.



I love the sense of humor and prankster that you are.



I love how close you are with the kids.

My dad LOVES OSU!  He even convinces some big OU fans to join him at games every once in a while.

 
I love that he likes to Geo-Cache with us!



This was one of his first geo-cache finds with us.

 
I love that our family is so close (even if some our now just in our hearts).

I love hearing about all the places you have been.

I love all the great memories at the lake and look forward to many more!

 I love your crazy hats. - -- I LOVE YOU!

Thanks for always being there!
Happy Father's Day Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment