Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Taking Two Monkeys to the Zoo

Two Monkeys at the Zoo

I try to go on all class field trips.  This was a big trip for the little boys, they went to the Wichita Zoo.  Kaitlyn had an appointment at OU in Oklahoma City.  I tried to reschedule but I wasn't able to do so.  Rob knew I really wanted to be with them.  Being as amazing as he is, he took a day of vacation and went with their class to the zoo.  There were enough parents that it was just he and Cooper & Jesse. 

My two monkeys loose at the zoo!
I think they may be related to this monkey.  At least they sure act like it sometimes.
Rob said they wanted their picture taken with every statue.

The rainforest is my favorite part of the Wichita Zoo. 
 I think the rainforest is why I like Wichita Zoo best.  They liked it too.



Enjoying a rest and some cold snowcones.

This snake was just out in the walk way.  They were really trying to figure out how it got there and if it was loose from an exhibit or just crawled out of the woods.  When I saw this picture I was glad I wasn't there.  Too close for comfort.

They had the best time.  I am so glad and grateful that Rob went.  Once again he saved the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment